- Saturday 23rd —Glendi Dinner / Dance. The Blue Room at Bondi Surf Lifesaving Club, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Bondi Beach at 7:00pm.
- You are invited to the Saint George Ladies’ Auxiliary / Philoptohos GLENDI Dinner Dance Celebrating Saint George Church and its service to the Community at
- Bondi Surf Lifesaving Club Queen Elizabeth Drive, Bondi Beach
- Date: Saturday 23rd February 2019 at 7pm - 12am
- Dress: Cocktail / Lounge Suit
- Donation: $150
- Friday 19th — Making of Palm Crosses and decorating the church for Palm Sunday in the Church Hall at 7.00pm.
- Good Friday 26th — Arranging the Flowers of the Epitaphios in Church Hall. All welcome from 9.00am.
- Sunday 28th — Easter Sunday and Vespers for St George at 7:00 pm.
- Monday 29th Saint George’s Day Liturgy at 8am, followed by Morning tea in the Hall.
- Sunday 20th — Annual General Meeting in the Church Hall at 11.30am. A $55 entry fee pays for a full buffet lunch including annual membership and a guest speaker.
- Thursday 28th— Christmas Lunch at Dunbar House at 11:30am.
- Sunday 31st — Vespers for New Year’s Eve. Tradition of the vasilopita in the Church Hall after the service at 6.30pm-8.00opm.
- City of Sydney Family Fireworks at 9:00pm.
Saturday February 23rd – Glendy Dinner / Dance
Friday April 19th – Making of the Palm Crosses
Good Friday April 26th – Arranging the Flowers of the Epitaphios
Sunday April 28th – Ester Sunday and Vespers for St George
Monday April 29th Saint George’s Day Divine Liturgy
Sunday October 20th — Annual General Meeting
Thursday November 28th— Christmas Lunch
You are invited to join the "Seniors Group Morning" in the Church Hall with a guest speaker from the "Greek Welfare Centre" on the last Tuesday of every month from 10am-12:30pm: